Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Big Brothers and Sisters Come to Fairfield

The Mirror (Fairfield, CT) November 9, 2011


"Rob Vogel ’13 never had a big brother. But he wished he did.
'I didn’t have that big brother to show me the ropes in certain things,”' Vogel said, who is the oldest brother in his family. 'I feel like that’s [maybe] a sentiment a lot of people have who don’t have big brothers: it’s like certain things could have been much easier to learn if I had a big brother teaching me.'
Now Vogel, the FUSA vice president, has started a new program that will give others the big brother he always wanted.
Fairfield BIGS, a new club at Fairfield University, is looking for students to become mentors to local underprivileged students whose parents might not be able to spend a lot of time with them." Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment