Friday, January 6, 2012

(Fighting) Drinking on the Job

The Day (Madison, CT) January 5, 2012


"Catherine LeVasseur has been working on issues that affect kids since she was a kid herself.
Catherine is the new coalition coordinator for M.A.D.E., Madison Alcohol & Drug Education, a position she's held since early November, but the Killingworth native and 2001 graduate of Haddam-Killingworth High School has a background in community work that goes back to middle school.
'I've been doing this since I was about 13 years old,' she says, adding that she first got involved with the board of the Haddam-Killingworth Youth Coalition and her local Substance Abuse Prevention Council in Haddam-Killingworth, which is today known as the Health Communities Healthy Kids Coalition. 'It was something I was really drawn to, so I joined and it gave me a lot of opportunities growing up.'" Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment