Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Teens Have The Power To Make A Better Choice Than Drinking And Drugs

Hartford Courant (Hartford, CT) August 13, 2013

"In every health class, students learn about real people who have escaped unhealthy friendships and managed to live substance-free lives. I am one of those people.
When I was in middle school, I started hanging out with a group of people who I thought were my true friends and could do no wrong. We traveled through middle school as a tight-knit group, and everyone seemed to be very innocent. But once high school rolled around, things changed.
Early into freshman year, this group ended up going down the wrong path and began abusing alcohol. It was at first tough for me to decide which path to take, even though I knew the right one in my heart." Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment