Friday, February 6, 2015

Why I Mentor: One Software Engineer Tells Her Story

Forbes Online, February 5, 2015


"I am a builder.

I build cloud solutions. I even built my own house. And throughout my career as an engineer, I also have learned to build valuable relationships as a mentor inside and outside of the workplace.

I learned a lot about being a good mentor through the many people who have mentored me in my own career. I have had mentors who have enhanced my technical skills and business acumen or served as an emotional rock and professional guide. I’ve had both male and female mentors, and in all cases, they helped accelerate my career and bring me to where I am today." Read More.

Visit our Resource Center for more information on mentoring programs in Connecticut.

No comments:

Post a Comment