Monday, March 25, 2013

Straight-A teen dies after inhaling computer cleaner amid 'huffing' trend

NBC News, March 21, 2013

"A 14-year-old honor student from Northridge, Los Angeles, died this week after inhaling computer keyboard cleaner, a growing trend among students as young as eighth grade.
'I'm positive my daughter didn't realize it had the potential to kill her,' Carolyn Doherty said.
Aria Doherty, a straight-A student at Nobel Middle School, died Monday. She’d been home alone for a couple of hours when she inhaled the duster.
Her parents believe it was her first time huffing -- also known as bagging or dusting." Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment